DEAD SEA MINERAL MUD
The Dead Sea is located in Jordan and Israel, and is well-known to contain natural cleansing and moisturizing properties for the skin. Thousands of people visit the Dead Sea every year to bathe in its waters for better health, as the salt and clay from the Dead Sea contain many essential minerals that are healing to the skin.
Raw Dead Sea mud contains more than 26 minerals. Some of these minerals include potassium, magnesium, sodium, bromine and calcium.
When Dead Sea mud is applied to the skin, it may help:
• Replenish lost minerals in the skin.
• Improve circulation and skin regeneration.
• Cleanse the skin and removes impurities (e.g., dead skin cells).
• Firm and tighten the skin, making the skin look younger.
• Provide relief from common skin disorders such as psoriasis, acne, dry itchy skin, and eczema.
• Moisturize and hydrate the skin.
• Relieve symptoms of some ailments including arthritis, muscle aches, joint inflammation, and rheumatism.
• Prevent makeup residue and overly oily secretions by the skin (oily skin).
• Open and unclog pores.
• Oxygenate the skin.
The Dead Sea Mud provided by Creation of the Sea is 100% natural. It does not contain any preservatives, additives, and/or chemicals. It is pure, therapeutic grade mud.
We offer our mineral mud in 8 oz. (1/2 lb.), 2 lb., 4 lb., and 10 lb. containers. The following lists the sizes and prices of our mineral mud products that you can order via phone (908) 914-7705 or e-mail email@example.com. We are currently offering “Free Delivery” to sites within a 15-mile radius from our company’s location.